BPI Niagenix Reviews
BPI Niagenix is a weight loss supplement formulated to burn off fat, boost one’s metabolism and convert fat storage into energy. BPI has designed this product to reach those stubborn areas of fat that traditional methods can’t defeat. It’s believed that this supplement will help users lose weight and sculpt their physique like never before.
Company Behind BPI Niagenix
BPI Sports is a well-known company with a wide range of dietary supplements. This Florida-based company’s mission is to help others customers reach their goals through hard working supplements.
BPI Niagenix Claims
- To lose a lot of weight in a relatively short amount of time
- Safe ingredients with no real side effects
- To blast away the areas with stubborn fat
- To convert that fat oxidation into energy
- Boost one’s energy levels
BPI Niagenix Ingredients
BPI Niagenix contains the following active ingredients:
- Vitamin D3 – 10,000 IU of this vitamin to help in the fat oxidation process
- Grains of paradise seed extract – Aids in the process of fat burning
- Niagenix Blend – a proprietary blend of stimulants like caffeine and nicotinamide
How Does BPI Niagenix Work?
BPI Niagenix is designed to turn your body into a fat burning machine. Additionally, BPI Sports states that this product will reach those hard to get fat storages and boost your overall energy levels. With an alleged increase in metabolism and energy, users will be able to drop weight by shedding excess fat and burning off more calories.
BPI Niagenix Pros
- This weight loss product is made by a reputable company with a solid background in the dietary supplement industry.
- BPI Sports has a refund and exchange policy on all of their dietary supplements including BPI Niagenix.
BPI Niagenix Cons
- The company has a proprietary blend which makes it very difficult to know all of the ingredients in this weight loss product. Additionally, they don’t clearly state how much of each ingredient is in the proprietary Niagenix blend.
- This is an expensive weight loss product at nearly $80 a bottle, which only lasts for 30 days.
- There is an extremely high dosage of Vitamin D3 that can be unsafe for some users
- Paying for a brand name and not product success
BPI Niagenix Results
Users may see weight loss within the first few weeks provided they take two capsules daily, with plenty of water and follow healthy diet and exercise plans.
Where to Buy BPI Niagenix?
BPI Niagenix can be purchased through the official website of BPI Sports. Additionally, most BPI products are carried in national retail supplement stores, local vitamin shops and major dietary supplement websites.
Is Niagenix a Scam?
Unlike other BPI Sports products that have some modest success, Niagenix falls short in the success department. Additionally, proprietary blends are dangerous because they don’t clearly state what ingredient or how much of an ingredient is in a supplement. If it looks like a scam, and feels like a scam, then it’s a scam.
Niagenix Side Effects
Although there are no reported universal side effects, the ingredients in this product can definitely cause issues for some. With high levels of caffeine and Vitamin D3, users who are sensitive to these ingredients can experience discomfort. Additionally, those who experience food allergies need to steer clear of proprietary blends due to their lack of transparency with the ingredients.
Despite the success BPI Sports has had with other products, they have failed with Niagenix. In addition to a lack of transparency with ingredients and a lack of proven results, the high price tag on this weight loss supplement is a huge turnoff. Users are paying for a brand name and not for a product that does what it says. The only weight loss here, is the one in your wallet.